RESPITE CAMP "THROUGHOUT THE SEASONS"
The doors of Camp Massawippi are now open all year long to Campers who want to continue their camp experience with us "throughout the seasons". It is also the perfect opportunity for new Campers to come and discover the site and the staff of Camp Massawippi prior to registering for a Summer session.
ENJOY ALL THE SEASONS AT CAMP MASSAWIPPI!
Every weekend a theme is introduced along with activities put together by our team to give you the opportunity to experience camp life all year. The nurse will be present to ensure the Campers' well-being and our favorite chef will prepare great food.
- Clientele: Children, Teens, Young Adults aged between 6 and 30 years old, living with motor, hearing or visual impairments
- "All inclusive" packages (accomodation, animation, meals)
- Ratio 1:2 or 1:1 (as required)
- Nursing services 24/7
- Adapted bus transportation available between Montreal and Camp ($)
We're waiting for you!
*A minimum number of participants is required to offer this service
The following eligibility criteria apply to all applicants to Camp Massawippi's programs:
CHOICE OF SESSIONS
MARCH BREAK 2017
Enjoy March Break at Camp Massawippi for a long weekend (3 nights) or for the whole week (7 nights)!
On the program (in addition to all the activities on the site!):
- Granby Zoo in winter (1 & 2): Join us for a unique winter experience within an enchanting landscape! Come admire such exotic animals as Amur Tigers, Snow Leopards, Japanese Macaque and Wallabies in an outdoor winter setting!
- No Excuses, No Limits with “Lazylegz” (2): Two days of inclusive urban dance classes with Luca “Lazylegz” Patuelli.
- Bowling (2): Outing to a bowling alley in the area. Get ready to make some strikes! Lots of fun and laughter guaranteed!
oCTOBER 27-29, 2017
Be prepared to be scared! Pumpkin picking at Beaulieu Farm, decorate your pumpkin, dress up in costume, face-painting, candy, scary music, Haunted house, horror movies… and much more!
December 8-10, 2017
Sleigh ride, Christmas market, treasure hunt, cookie contest, decorations, songs, traditional Christmas dinner, visit from Santa and gift exchange.
Adapted bus transportation is available between Montreal and the Camp at a cost of $50 (round trip).
Departure and return are from the MAB-Mackay Rehabilitation Centre, Mackay site, 3500 Decarie Blvd., Montreal.