MONDAY TO FRIDAY
9 am to 4 pm
MAB-MACKAY Rehabilitation Centre
3500, boulevard Décarie
Montréal (Québec) H4A 3J5
- Children and youth between 5 and 21 years old (attending school), living with a motor, hearing, or visual impairment or multi-handicap.
- We offer a staff to camper ratio of 1:1.
- Monday to Friday, from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm.
- Day Care services are provided, FREE of charge, from 8:00 am to 9:00 am and from 4:00 pm to 5:00 pm.
On the program… FUN and Discovery!
- Campers explore various aspects of the Arts through music, movement, arts & crafts, sensory, tactile and stimulating activities.
- Theme weeks, outing to the Ecomuseum Zoo, visits from external resources, always with the goal to offer safe, adapted and stimulating activities to the campers.
- Activities in the therapeutic swimming pool at the Mackay Centre, several times per week.
- Outings to the park to enjoy the beautiful summer days!
- Parents are responsible for the transportation of campers or for making all the necessary arrangements with an adapted transport service.
The following eligibility criteria apply to all applicants to Camp Massawippi's programs:
CHOICE OF SESSIONS
Registration fees of $25 per week (non-refundable) are payable at time of registration.
The balance is due 30 days prior to the start of the selected session.